Location: Boston, MA
Comlinkdata is a fast-growing, innovative, Telecom data analytic company – our real time competitive and market insights have set a new standard in one of the world’s most important — and competitive — industries. It’s a smart, fast-paced, hard-working, collaborative and fun work environment with great customers and big plans!
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador to help our company find and retain great talent throughout our business. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover this talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
To excel as a Brand Ambassador, we expect you to manage full-cycle recruiting, employment branding and retention and development initiatives. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Lead employment branding initiatives through website, social channels and marketing collateral
- Improve and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Collaborate with with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on careers pages, job boards, universities boards and social networks (eg. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (screening calls, interviews, reference and background checks)
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Maintain a complete record of applications, interviews and new hires
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process, provide interview feedback when necessary and appropriate
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Organize and attend job fairs, career events, and Boston area tech/data events
- Assist in employee retention and development (event planning, employee surveys)
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Relevant experience with a track record of success
At this time, Comlinkdata will not sponsor a new applicant for employment sponsorship for this position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to JoinUs@comlinkdata.com.
Comlinkdata is the leading provider of telecom market data and insights. We provide clients with unique, real-time, query ready data that is combined with our analysts’ telecom expertise. At Comlinkdata, we help you make data-driven business decisions with confidence. Our data and insights provide you with the tools you need to analyze and optimize your business strategy ranging from decisions based on network investments, to pricing to market positioning.
Comlinkdata is headquartered in Boston with an additional office in Montreal. For more information, visit our website at Comlinkdata.com and follow us on Twitter (@Comlinkdata) or LinkedIn: Comlinkdata.