Senior Business Analyst, Client Analytics & Insights
Location: Boston, MA
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Client Analytics & Insights (CAI) team. The Client Analytics & Insights team analyzes and interprets our proprietary data, conducts external research, and aims to understand market and consumer trends within the telecom industry. Empowered with this data and analysis, our clients are able to focus on strategic decisions and drive their business forward.
The Senior Business Analyst will apply creativity, analytical curiosity and industry knowledge to our client’s most critical business questions. The Senior Business Analyst will enjoy working with data and translating it into a compelling story. They will work with large, ambiguous data sets and collaborate with team members to build client deliverables. The Senior Business Analyst will develop real, actionable insights and recommendations for our clients. The Senior Business Analyst will represent the Comlinkdata brand in communications with clients and be dedicated to creating an outstanding customer experience.
Including but not limited to:
- Analyze, interpret and explain Comlinkdata’s proprietary data
- Conduct supplementary market research to investigate client inquiries and develop a deep understanding of the market and consumer trends
- Partner with sales and marketing to communicate Comlinkdata’s capabilities, product suite and market insights to client and prospects
- Collaborate with CAI Managers to manage major accounts and drive client growth and satisfaction
- Understand and anticipate client needs to drive research, product development and client priorities
- Create, edit and participate in client presentations
- Collaborate with team members on client requests and ad hoc projects
- 3 – 7 years of work experience in business, economics, consulting, business analysis, research, marketing, finance or statistical modeling
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience or interest in managing client relationships
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, market research best practices
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Curiosity and a desire to learn
- Self-motivated and relentless problem solver that enjoys working in a fast paced, collegial environment
- Knowledge of (or an interest in learning) the Telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of Tableau, VB
At this time, Comlinkdata will not sponsor a new applicant for employment sponsorship for this position.
Comlinkdata is the leading provider of telecom market data and insights. We provide clients with unique, real-time, query ready data that is combined with our analysts’ telecom expertise. At Comlinkdata, we help you make data-driven business decisions with confidence. Our data and insights provide you with the tools you need to analyze and optimize your business strategy ranging from decisions based on network investments, to pricing to market positioning.
Comlinkdata is headquartered in Boston with an additional office in Montreal. For more information, visit our website at Comlinkdata.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@Comlinkdata) or LinkedIn: Comlinkdata.