Reports To: CTO
Location: Boston, MA
Comlinkdata is a 10-year-old, Boston based, analytics company that specializes in providing valuable insight across the telecom industry. Its customers have come to rely on and respect the high quality of our data and the depth of our analysis to make daily tactical decisions and validate short and long-term strategic goals. Built on a culture of collaboration and innovation and using leading technology and unique data sources, the team unlocks critical consumer behavior used to analyze and predict market trends.
For more information, visit our website at Comlinkdata.com and follow us on Twitter (@Comlinkdata) or LinkedIn: Comlinkdata
Comlinkdata is looking for an experienced, Project Manager. If you have managed complex big data projects across an array of products supported by multiple teams in a fast paced, highly collaborative and innovative environment we’d love to hear from you.
- Determine project scope and objectives
- Work with internal teams and product manager to define, write, refine, clarify requirements and project success criteria
- Build detailed project and workplans for multi-functional team alignment
- Track and monitor multiple projects and provide regular project progress reports, status and risk reporting on timeliness and quality.
- Track and report project costs in the context of budget expectations
- Perform project/sprint retrospectives
- Collaborate and manage projects across the organization to support new product development activities, including: data acquisition, data integration, process automation, data modelling, data pipeline evolution, product launch and closing activities.
- Manage iterative research and development cycles across existing data-pipelines and mature products
- Leverage tools (acquired or existing) to track projects and allow for visibility across functional teams and management
- 5-8 years of technical project management experience in large data processing, data science, or analytical organizations
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- PMP Certification
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, data lake, database, and web technologies
- A great communicator and collaborator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational skills include attention to detail and multi-tasking
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
At this time, Comlinkdata will not sponsor a new applicant for employment sponsorship for this position.