Quality Assurance Specialist
Reports To: Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Comlinkdata is a 9-year-old, Boston based, analytics company that specializes in providing valuable insight across the telecom industry. Its customers have come to rely on and respect the high quality of our data and the depth of our analysis to make daily tactical decisions and validate short and long-term strategic goals. Built on a culture of collaboration and innovation and using leading technology and unique data sources, the team unlocks critical consumer behavior used to analyze and predict market trends.
For more information, visit our website at Comlinkdata.com and follow us on Twitter (@Comlinkdata) or LinkedIn: Comlinkdata
Comlinkdata is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our web development team located in Boston, Massachusetts. If you have experience testing and validating big data driven web platforms, have meticulous eye for detail and strong technical skills, then we want to speak with you.
You’ll will be required to collaborate with the web development, data operations and analytics teams ensuring our product quality remains at the high standards our customers expect.
Including but not limited to:
- Supporting web development activities through regular sprint cycles, testing new functionality and new product
- Implement and support a use case driven testing approach, building test plans, cases, and scripts to maintain product quality and functional integrity of our products.
- Perform tests and document errors, bugs and missed requirements in a clear and complete manner
- Review requirements and success criteria to ensure they are testable and reasonable
- Validate that customer expectations are achieved
Required Skills: The candidate must have good communication skills and the ability to collaborate across technical and non-technical departments. Technical, critical thinking skills, the ability to prioritize and knowledge of testing techniques are a must.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- 2-3 years of work experience supporting Big Data pipelines and products
- Familiarity with validating complex metrics calculations and queries
- Experience with Selenium/Watir web application testing frameworks
At this time, Comlinkdata will not sponsor a new applicant for employment sponsorship for this position.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.