Reports To: Director of Engineering
Location: Boston MA
Comlinkdata is a 9-year-old, Boston based, analytics company that specializes in providing
valuable insight across the telecom industry. Its customers have come to rely on and respect
the high quality of our data and the depth of our analysis to make daily tactical decisions and validate short and long-term strategic goals. Built on a culture of collaboration and innovation and using leading technology and unique data sources, the team unlocks critical consumer behavior used to analyze and predict market trends.
For more information, visit our website at Comlinkdata.com and follow us on Twitter
(@Comlinkdata) or LinkedIn: Comlinkdata
Comlinkdata is looking for an experienced, data oriented, Software Engineer with experience in supporting and developing complex data manipulation within data pipelines. If you have strong programming skills, experience in writing complex transformations, are motivated solving
problems, have a strong process orientation, a desire to continue learning, and love to work in
a collaborative and innovative environment then we want to speak with you.
● Support, maintain and evolve existing data pipelines utilizing Python, MSSQL, PIG,
● Process Terabytes of data securely and efficiently utilizing S3 data lake, Spark, Map
Reduce, Hbase, Scala
● Implement complex models on large datasets and support new product development
● Evolve models on existing pipelines providing additional functionality/granularity to existing products
● Coach team members on code management best practices, architecture design, secure
coding practices, naming conventions, and managing change effectively in CI/CD
● Instill test driven development mentality
● 5 years of work experience in large data processing and analytics projects, bringing
algorithms and proof-of-concepts to production
● University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
● Well trained in good programming practices, and computer science fundamentals
● Advanced knowledge of Python
● Advanced knowledge of SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL and Redshift SQL)
● Experience with Object-Oriented programming
● Experience working in large AWS environment
● Linux first developer
● Self-motivated, collaborative and capable of working with other team members to
collaborate on optimal approach, right-size architecture and finalize requirements for
● Experience with working collaboratively across organizational functions on large
● Strong communication skills
At this time, Comlinkdata will not sponsor a new applicant for employment sponsorship for this position.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.