Location: Boston, MA
Comlinkdata is a 9-year-old, Boston based, analytics company that specializes in providing valuable insight across the telecom industry. Its customers have come to rely on and respect the high quality of our data and the depth of our analysis to make daily tactical decisions and validate short and long-term strategic goals. Built on a culture of collaboration and innovation and using leading technology and unique data sources, the team unlocks critical consumer behavior used to analyze and predict market trends.
For more information, visit our website at Comlinkdata.com and follow us on Twitter (@Comlinkdata) or LinkedIn: Comlinkdata
Comlinkdata is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Engineering team located in Boston, Massachusetts. If you have great programming/problem solving skills, a desire to continue learning and a passion for building great products, then we want to speak with you. As a Software Engineer, you’ll collaborate with the product development and data operations teams supporting core data pipelines, optimizing existing processes and contributing to new product development activities as well as interfacing with our client support teams developing new features and functionality for existing products.
Including but not limited to:
- Support, maintain and evolve existing data pipelines utilizing Python, MSSQL
- Implement business rule changes and enhancements in existing data pipelines
- Create new pipelines supporting new product development
- Support, extend and manage Python etl scripts
- Automate existing processes and integrate new data sets
- 2 years of work experience in back-end development
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar
- Well trained in good programming practices, and computer science fundamentals
- Knowledge of Python (or similar scripting language)
- Knowledge of SQL (MSSQL, Postgre/Redshift SQL)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with AWS Environment or Similar Cloud Services
- Self-motivated; capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of Tableau, VB
- Experience with statistical and business models
- Knowledge of (or an interest in learning) the Telecommunications industry
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. At this time, Comlinkdata will not sponsor a new applicant for employment sponsorship for this position.